Maybe it isn’t so bad after all….
Coffee is one of the things in life I find difficult to give up. That first sip each morning brings me so much joy that I justify it as one of life’s guilty pleasures.
A simple cup of coffee, or two to three in my case. It could be worse right?!
I’ve heard so many times that coffee is bad for us, bad for our digestion. I heard it also dehydrating and bad for our skin. Blah blah blah. This got me wondering what the health benefits to drinking coffee are. There must be some? And it turns out I was right, so here are 10 good reasons to drink coffee.
- 2 cups can cut post workout pain by up to 48%
- Protects the liver.
- Lowers the risk of type 2 Diabetes.
- You could be less likely to suffer from depression.
- Lessons the risk of heart disease.
- Prevents retinal damage.
- Coffee can improve energy levels and make you smarter.
- It can help you burn fat.
- Coffee contains essential nutrients including B vitamins and potassium.
- A great source of antioxidants.